Monday, May 5, 2008

Start Again

So, le far west has been on hiatus because of the untimely demise of my laptop. Ol' lappy was already starting its death throes in Michigan, but I thought it would hold out a bit longer, and I was even trusting enough to put 300 photos on it which are now probably lost forever. But never fear - I have like 1000 more to choose from, the best of which will be featured in le far west. Thanks again to the hundreds of emails giving support and encouragement. YOU, the readers, are what make le far west a special place.

Cheers!

-Le Far West team

1 comment:

BKCTMOAP said...

I suppose now would be the apropos time to come forward and confess that I've been stalking "le far west." well, not obsessively or anything, but I put it in my google reader. despite the fact that I hate traveling and photography, at least you aren't posting any more pictures of EUROPE or FRANCE and are keeping it good and amerikkkan.

So be confident that your hard work is not for naught! I, too, know the pain of underappreciation and trying to court a readership-MOST-fickle. Worse than women.

I too have suffered the loss of untimely computerdeaths, so hopefully nothing so important was lost that makes you want to go into a coma.

SMALL WOMAN, BIG CACTUS