Sunday, April 14, 2013

three thawts

I was almost home when I decided to just stop on my street to enjoy the last few minutes of sun.  Why do I feel self-concious for doing something completely innocent?  Everyone looks sideways at a guy alone just standing on the sidewalk.  Weirdo.

I have a room mate that does a terrible job of rinsing the soapsuds off of the dishes before putting them in the rack.  He leaves serious mounds of bubbles on the glasses.  I ribbed him for it, but he laughed and said that a little soap is not going to kill me.  True, but in my life I try to aim a little higher than being not dead.

Last night Louis Szekely's new HBO special aired.  The beginning was lame but the ending was great.  Huh.  It's almost like he saved his strongest material for the last half of the show.  Here's a clip that's not from the new special:

I want to fuck your face. from Andrew Perrine on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Julia said...

I found LCK live to be much lower energy compared with when we saw him about 2 years ago & many jokes were not landing for me. He did hundreds of shows on this tour and had already done 2 the night before we saw him; rough schedule for a 40-something who takes the worst possible care of his body.

I laughed a lot, lot more at Aziz Ansari's most recent show, which was much better than when we saw him 2 years ago.

But Louie is just great. I love Louie.

Andrew Igneous said...

Yeah I agree that OMG was not his greatest. A wealthy well-laid Louis just isn't as funny. I too love the hell out of "Louie!" Damn haitus.